Thread: Utech (B.Sc) in Computing Assessment test

Question Utech (B.Sc) in Computing Assessment test

This is the degree

Undergraduate Degree:
    Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in
    Computing with majors in
    Computer Science
    Information Technology

Has anyone here applied for this program if you did i would like to know what topics to expect on the assessment test, not that i feel like i might fail but i prefer to be over prepared
    Email : malco1987@hotmail.com| LIME :342-9787 | DIGICEL : 406-4604

One Stop Software Downloads
    www.filehippo.com

|--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

not utech22 he is talking about the test u do b4 they tell u if u are accepted or not....i would have to ask my friends they did it last year and only one passed.....i didnt have to do it becuz i only got a transfer to scit.......
    contact info:
    Cell: 842-1140
    or PM me at anytime

TwistedPair Guest

When I did it many many moons ago it was made up of logic questions "if 'j' lived on the 3rd floor..." and some simple cxc level arithmetic. Another section was more concerned with you personality. No real way to prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPair View Post
    When I did it many many moons ago it was made up of logic questions "if 'j' lived on the 3rd floor..." and some simple cxc level arithmetic. Another section was more concerned with you personality. No real way to prepare.
    Exactly they aks question if u are a good leader, how u react in certain situations, things like that, but mostly arithmetic questions that require logics as twistedpair said.

So all i have to do is some old cxc Math pass papers then and i should be prepared for the arithmetic section, a friend told me that they give some tough trig questions anyone know about that

www.filehippo.com

they going to test your reasoning and logic then some math at the end very interesting test if you ask me nothing to worry about
    "I pledge allegiance to a country without borders and without politicians" - Maximus
    al·le·giance: Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause.

The aptitude test no that bad ! Just high school math and logic. Took it 2008 an i n SCIT now !
    Dr. TECH IDEAS

Also I doubt it is the only determinant for getting in. You can study whatever you want but there are smokers in the hotel. I can only imagine the money they made off all those people who took that exam and didn't get into the course.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Also I doubt it is the only determinant for getting in. You can study whatever you want but there are smokers in the hotel. I can only imagine the money they made off all those people who took that exam and didn't get into the course.
    What do you think are the other determinants ??

www.filehippo.com